Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
One time I was on my way to the gym when I came across a model toy convention (sorta). I, ofcourse, took pictures from my trusty w810i. Pics are good enough. Clockwise from the top left: Insect from Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind, Firebat from Starcraft, the Gundam mecha, and the infamous Millenium Falcon from Star Wars. I live in interesting times ^_^


Hmm, after taking a moment to ponder, I've realized that I've got lots of stuff to do this December as well. Surprisingly, it's almost all social activities (whoa). Hey, I'm not always in hermit mode.

- A former company Christmas Party
- Basky and Lei's Wedding!
- Our company's Christmas Party (I'm one of those who arranges it)
- TTNL (a group of well-meaning friends doing some charity work, formerly DBAA or Don't Be An Asshole day)
- Follow up for the requirements of my visa
- Perhaps a few more out of town trips
- ... going home ...

Mixed feelings there.