This morning's stand up meeting with the team I was biting my nails while looking at Irene. It's because I committed to finishing a deadly deadline and I haven't accomplished it yet ~_~ uh-oh. I tried my hardest, but in all honesty, I am not at my best ~_~ I miss the old me.

~~~

It sounds embarassing, but I am banging my ears with mp3s of ... Kelly Clarkson. Her angsty voice goes well with my system. I've noticed too that she sounds like a Westernized, broad-ranged (vocally) Aegis. Yeap, you heard me. The local band that brought you songs like Luha and other really gut-wrenching songs.

~~~

Ah December. All I can remember of December last year was the beer-drinking sprees and chasing after cherubim. Now that I think about it now, I feel like I was the silliest, most idiotic person on earth. But what the heck, we all go through things like that *tee hee*

I think I've made poem after poem after poem just for her. Followed by rollercoaster blog entries. Next time I'll do it alcohol-free, haha! Maybe it'll be an improvement.

~~~

Going on a 1-on-1 interview with John. Eek. What do I say?

~~~

I always get a kick out of my insurance agent. She gave me a calendar that I'm still using now. Why do I get a kick? Because her name is ... Joyce Jimenez ~_~

~~~

I have an interesting theory. I think there is such a thing as a language personality. Why? When I speak in English, I almost always sound serious and cold.

Hindi naman ako talaga ganun e.

When I speak Tagalog, lumalabas yung pagka-lokoloko ko. That's because I'm an advocate of carino brutal ^_^ But when I do that in English, I sound like an insensitive prick. Ah well.

~~~

In other news, the Bora trip is booked! Now all that is left is the man-figure. Will I be able to grow abs in two months? Let the impossible dream begin ...