These photos are shamelessly pulled from Chelsea's multiply blog (hello!).

And yes, this page will load SLOWLY. Like I care. Muahahha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think the event was to welcome these two =_= Elaine and Chelsea


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jots, Me (Quentin), Glen, Mocha Brudder Kherdz, and Nymos


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Class picture! And what in blazes is that on my face? On my left is two of my favorite couple, Baskog and Lei, that's Zee whose arm I'm pulling, and on my right is Elaine and Captain Jack. On the front is Unsemont and Ed Bitch (?), the one right in front is Bebang, while Kherdz is sitting obliviously. That's Nymos and Glen at the far left.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Zee and Elaine, dalawang mukha ng tadhana, hehe! That's Larry at the top, being his silly self as usual


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Trying to be funny ~_~* that's Jetlagia (?) between Elaine and Zee


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nymos, Glen, and Keekai. Notice that grin on Glen's face. Is it not too wide?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Zombies + White Lady (that's Bebang there at the middle)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This has got to be the most disturbing sight that night, hahaha!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chillin at Yani's place ... not going to go ahead without the alcohol


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hangover visited me way too early, but it was fun! Captain Jack Sparrow, Elaine, Me, and Nymos (cut off)


Okay so I left my better sense of humor. So what? It's my blog >.<