Life is what happens when you're not looking.

Amidst all the stupidity I've been doing lately, I think it's all a part of the process of having to be true to myself. I know it sucks big time to be so, but if I don't find time to do it now, I might as well miss what matters most to me.

I've lost important friends along the way. Either by neglect or the fact that there are situations that went too deep that ties were cut. I've burned up bridges because there are somethings I don't know how to deal with (okay, none of that lately muhaha). And probably wouldn't have known how to deal with it today, even though I know what's logical or what's wise for me to do. Yet if I think about it, it's not really a big deal. We're truly silly creatures are we not?

I guess we all to work with ourselves, in that we don't choose what we feel. That perhaps is our human limitation. Or at least, that's my limitation. Part of one's improvement is to be aware of that fact.

I'm easy to misunderstand because I never claimed I'm a simple person. I think my brain hemispheres are cross-wired all wrong, but that's just humor for you. I do the reverse of things when what I really wanted to do was the opposite.

Life is what happens when you're not looking -- I certainly wouldn't to miss it happen now.

Anyway, enough of this nonsense, I'm becoming incoherent again. Time to rock. (or work, *sniff*)