Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketOne other thing I hate about this state is the loss of acute senses.

Namely, my sense of hunger. When I'm hungry, I only feel a very slight pang. If I don't pay attention, I might go the whole day without eating anything at all.

Man ... I need to change something.

And the gloomy dreams are continuing still. Instead of feeling great the time I wake up, I feel like my eyebrows are knitted together. If a depressing state causes this to me, then what I need is the reverse. Something that will make me feel really, really good.

So ... I'm looking forward to the Bohol trip which is only just a couple of weeks away. Incidentally, I'm picking up guitar-playing again. Just an occasional strum here and there ... imagining all the sights and dramatic pictures, I feel relaxed already.

That, despite the fact at that time it'll be UAT for my second baby, Belavia ;)

If there's a chance to feel good NOW however, I'd take that opportunity. This zombie state sucks. Having numbed feelings isn't such a good experience.

~~~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm playing mp3s of acoustic songs lately.

It haunts me ... I'm going to sing in a Bohol night ... with some good friends. Somehow I want to make this different in a way.

Away from everything. Don't have to prove anything ... just the beautiful beach and the sea ...


I've been spending some time
Thinking that I'd be alright
Don't know if I could make it tonight
Lie awake in the dark
la la la I don't know what freaking next line is
I don't know where I went wrong la la la la
Should I stay should I go?
Well I really don't know ...