This is the most abnormal sleep cycle ever.

I slept past 7:00pm woke up past 12:00am, then tried sleeping 3:00am. Now my eyes feel like it's burning hot. Ouch.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketIn those wee hours I couldn't sleep because inside my head is a battleground of multiple "me". Yes, I have an imagined multi-personality disorder. I think it's harmless, but the thing is, it gives me great headaches. This is not the first time I blogged about this.

How do I describe this ... lemme see

The only way I could vividly tell how it goes on is to give them aspect names. The dreamer, the philosopher, the pessimist, the child, the artist, the first born, the optimist, the practicalist (?), and some others.

One of them speaks, another one analyzes, the other one objects, someone then interrupts and comments that "everything is ok". And so on. I think it would've rendered some other person of weaker mind to go crazy. But not me. If I was doing drugs, then yes, I would go crazy :P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketYou know you're not a simple person when you don't just talk about things ... but rather, you talk about ideas. I'm not sure why I'm the only one in the family who thinks sooo differently from the rest. It's a blessing and a curse I tell you. Maybe I'm a mutant o.O





~~~

Oh well, I'm in philosopher personality this moment. Yes Mark Twain, let's have a talk later.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
As my adoptive father once said, "The day we stop looking, Quents, is the day we die." (yeah, it's a movie line)