Lately I've been coming to the office at around 7:30 am to 10:00 am.

Now that is NOT normal.

It's just my body's reaction to certain events. I'll gradually go back to coming to office in the usual 10:00am schedule. Also, the frequency of my postings is also part of my symptom.

Ah, yun lang.

~~~

Will be meeting my mom this Saturday.

These are not good times :(

The duties of the first born will never stop.

~~~

My weird Google hit for today, in accordance to emo week -.-

"but I don't miss you anymore" <-- hehe, yak

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketAlice was sneering as to how embarrassing it is that I post stuff like this in my blog. She means, the rest of the male population is either drinking beer or something in situations like this while I ... blog like some teeny girl gushing about her puppy love. Even more, most women wouldn't even think about making things like this go public. I couldn't think of anything to say but, "it builds character". Tsaka most people who come here don't know who each other is, assuming people do come here to read my daily rantings.

Ewan.

Sa akin kasi parang reviewer sa exam ito. Kapag may mali, tinatandaan ko para hindi maulit. Or if it's a good memory, sinusulat ko para di ko makalimutan. In short, for the most part this is all really just for me.

The thing is, I don't want a closed world like a private blog would be. Di ako matututo nun.

~~~

In other news, a student of mine posted a poem I made for her months ago. I saw a really cool pic of her holding a bunch of roses, and well, the words just flowed out of me.

Nagtataka nga ako kung ano ibig nyang sabihin ng "dumugo ang ilong" upon reading it. Yun pala daw malalim yung English. I was like, "Nyiiii, okay".

You can find the poem here. Although it's here in my blog too, but I'm too lazy to look for it.

It's rare that any of the poems I make gets appreciated so, it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside when it does get attention.