Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketIt was nice hearing this band again after The Great Move I did last year. They sort of remind of the Gin Blossoms for some reason.

I haven't had the chance to explore their music though. Because once I like one, I just plop it in my playlist and just let it take over my moods. Come to think of it, I couldn't say Splender had good airplay, nor have I seen any music videos.

Either that or I haven't been watching TV enough (I'm a PC games addict after all).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is a nature shot in Sagada when I went there last year, the time I created this picture. The lyrics are from the song from Splender.


You can download their songs from the multiply site of this drag queen.

My faves are I Think God Can Explain and Here I Am, There You Go. Don't ask me why.