Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI know it has been weeks since we did this, just wanted to post some of the good things I do in this life.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketOne weekend in July, a group of friends decided to be really nice people for a day and went to White Cross in San Juan, Pasig. It's quite a big place for orphans, but there we were, despite the rains and the unknown things that we will encounter on an endeavor that we, more or less, don't have a real grasp at.

I'm not exactly the most generous person on earth. Nor would I claim to be a true philantropist. Heck, I have a questionable moral compass :D Yet, in some little way, I know there's something we can do to make this a bit better. Even for just a day.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketMaybe we all need to be like this every once in a while. To not think of ourselves too much. There's a world out there. Way beyond our little sorrows and struggles. It helps in perspective. And in turn, makes us better persons.

Sometimes the world is a terrible place to live in. Especially if, in the dark, you have no hand to hold on, no one to comfort your fears.

Most especially for orphans. Some people just don't know how much blessing they have in their lives. And as such, it's never too far to take things for granted. I know I'm guilty of such. Perhaps tomorrow, I may be guilty of something more. But I do know that I am capable of compassion. That even if I get drowned in my own pit of troubles, there lies in me a good side that is selfless. So don't mind my profile :p


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"Be the change you want to see in this world"
- Gandhi

Sometimes I can't see beyond what I do everyday. Office, home, play stuff. I'm generally content, but that doesn't give me warrant to not care.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The good people ^_^