I'm bored.

~~~

I sort of miss the Symbian Windows in Nokia and the slim fonts. But let's see if this w810i would live to be er ... old.

~~~

I've been worrying my folks. Haven't kept in touch in like weeks ever since I lost my cellphone. Yeah, I've reached new heights of hermitness. I wonder if I am still recognizable? Mmmmmm ...

I dunno. I mean, it bores me to death going back to my home town. Whenever I ask for news, there's nothing new. Say, if you left for half a year, everything would still be same.

That troubles me you know. A place without change. Stagnation is dangerous to my system. Well, at least give me something to do. Sleeping is boring.

~~~

People going for big changes in their life.

Yeah, I've been looking for people like that. It inspires me to do something for myself.

~~~

Have to constantly remind myself to not rush things. I have an aura of chaos constantly about. Not a very nice thing to have around OC people.

Brash and reckless. Hehe. Messy but happy. Yeah.

Then again. Wonder what'll happen if someday I immersed myself into a place of law and order. Of really tight rules. Hmrf.

~~~

Just read something interesting.

Feh. Heck it makes me feel good about what I chose to do.

It's not my job to save the world. Your happiness is your responsibility. Not mine. Ever.