Online Dating


Hehe. Right. It noted that I mentioned cocaine once. But what if I post a picture like this.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is my roommate Jo ... OH MY GOD WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN OUR CONDO??!!


~~~

In other news, I have nothing much to say today. Except that I'm pushing my ass off to get myself a new cellphone.

Oh yeah, forgot to tell that, I lost my cellphone. And it's been weeks since I've had any contacts :D (yay, hermit)

My new number is 0921 664 6234. That's the number, but I don't have the phone yet, so don't make your presence known til I announce :D teehee

I plan on getting a really nice one that has full music features (because I'm a lazy cellphone user). I'm leaning on Sony Ericsson models w880i (2006), or w850i. On the other hand, Sony Ericsson don't have models that have touch pad keys like Motorola which I like in that brand.

The other thing I don't like about SE is because of the cards. It uses memory sticks instead of the usual SD cards which can be used in most other stuff. So if ever I'm gonna buy one from them, it has to have at least Bluetooth. Most phones these days have them anyway so no fussing on that.