Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This year is half done.

Man.

I think I've come to some equilibrium with the company I'm in now. No longer jittery about coming in (for first timers, it's always a symptom). I arrive at the office right before the grace period ends.

10:15 AM.

There's still a lot of stuff I want to do at work. Try to teach some stuff about front-end and what not. But I'm just too lazy. I sort of prefer just sitting beside a colleague and pointing out what's wrong with the issue they're encountering.

Anyway, enough about work.

Hmm. So what do I do for the rest of the year? It seems like I'm losing interest in going about here and there. I just want to sleep, sleep, sleep. And maybe play some of the good stuff (which I do everynight).

I'm thinking about moving out of the condo. But it really serves no great purpose. Another hassle to deal with.

A new hobby perhaps?

Now I'm getting lazier even in thinking about something new to do ... woo. I need a shot of cocaine or something.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket