I sent out some inspirational e-mail yesterday. Basically it's about building on your strengths, and differing weaknesses from limitations. It also describes how motivation makes it all work. And well, there's someone I know who, despite the fact that going a long way already, claims she doesn't know her own strengths.

That case boggled me terribly, and at the same time, I find it interesting.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketOne is that, having gone that far, think of the possibilities of knowing what you are capable of and adding to that. The prospects would be tremendous. I wish I told her, her strength is not exactly easy to say with a word. Sort of like, how you describe a white sheet of paper. It's not exactly a pretty thing, but that's the beauty of it. A blank sheet of paper is potential. In other words, you can be anything. Draw on it, fold it into a paper plane or whatever. Anyway, it's better she finds it for herself though, because whatever I say, in the end it's merely just my opinion.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI, on the other hand, know my strengths at a very young age. And in some way, I built upon them. But being the practical person that I am, I pursued a course that uses analytical thinking. For me to really catch on to my real strengths, I need a push to start the engine. In other words, the motivator for me is from external factors, i.e. I am not self-motivated.

In other, OTHER words, I am a lazy ass.

I need to change my environment if I need something done.