It left a bitter taste in my mouth.

A part of me is fighting with myself. The logical, thinking part versus the emotional, passionate part.

Admit it. I was pursuing a dream. And that dream died on me.

The logical, thinking part is saying, "Get over it."
The emotional, passionate part is saying, "Do something!"

For a long time, I've always let logic and sense take over. The part that I let you hear.

But tonight, it stood silent.

Being brave for the things you do does not guarantee that you will always achieve success. Even God never promised that.

~~~

Psst. You.

I don't know if you read this blog of mine but ... don't worry about me.

Kilala kita. You'll feel bad if I feel bad. So I promise not to feel bad. You won't lose me. I promise that too.

I think o.o


Geez, I'm using this picture exactly what I made it for a year ago


~~~

Ahh, this is hard.

I came to office today to finish something very important. It's sorta hard to work with your morale sapped out.

Man ... 8:00pm and counting.

~~~

10:00pm

Finished up until the binding of passenger fields. No validation yet. And haven't done the ticket and payment options.

Still a long way to go.

I feel so tired. I'm calling it a night.

Maybe tomorrow might be good for something aye?