Yeah, my instincts are telling me to pick up that IELTS reviewer and make it count -.-

Now that sucks big time. I still feel a bit woozy with the analgesics and antipyretics (meaning Medicols and Neozeps ;)). Man, I hated that one Friday night.

~~~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketSo a page turns. What's next in the life Quentin Montejo?

Btw, I'm thinking of redesigning this blog when the time comes. Some sort of new outlook in life. Or a revamped, tired one :D

~~~

Hmm. Career-wise there are some things I need to improve on. But I can only do so if I have my own space. But that would be a hassle NOW because I'm going to be using the condo address as a mailing address. Because you know? Stuff.

~~~

Yeah, this post is an excuse for another gut-tumbling revolution in my mind. I'm trying hard to keep Mr. Pragmatic and Mr. Wiseman to be on top. Their worst enemies are the Kid, and the Idiot.

But at least, it's a better episode than before. Whew.

~~~