There’s still a little bit of your taste in my mouth
There’s still a little bit of you laced with my doubt
It’s still a little hard to say what's going on


Had a bit of a talk with a friend who got into, well some relationship trouble. I'm not sure why it has to be me, since well, I'm not exactly a guru with these sorts of things.

Anyway, just so for you. The guy is a wuss. He may not be a bad person, but he's using you as an ego trip. What's more you're already committed for heaven's sakes! Titirisin kita e! I've already seen it coming from a mile away.

HECK, it's not even something worth starting!

Stones taught me to fly
Love, it taught me to lie
Life, it taught me to die
So it's not hard to fall
When you float like a cannon..


I know you'd like to hear me punishing you, but it's enough. You've already shed tears, you've already gone through the ordeal. That's enough. Learn, move on, flip the page.

It has to be a personal process, or you needed to be reminded of what is truly important to you. Falling that hard on a person is not a bad thing.

Remember, we fall in love by chance, we keep at it by choice. You've already chosen. Don't mess it up.

And know, always know, that I am here for you if ever you need someone to run to.

Stones taught me to fly
And love taught me to cry
So come on courage
Teach me to be shy
Cause it's not hard to fall