Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the radio on my roommate's bed. It's been so long since I've felt that light rock music greeting you when you wake up. Does wonders to make a cheerful day. The soft, golden glow came from the window, diffused by the curtains. Got the caption from Lei's avatar somewhere, and it kinda sticked to my mind. Felt like I hafta put it here.


I've been listening to 'Closer' by Better than Ezra, and well, it gave me good vibes. A sort of calm that says, everything's good. Things are fine. I don't have to let the anxieties of my life get in the way.

I wanna go out. Take pictures and post them here with subtitles or captions. The same thing I did with my phone.

I know my digicam only had two out of town trips. But I think I've made it worth its weight in pictures. I love taking pictures of happy faces aglow in the sunset. And perhaps that of a face I have a finite affection for (wee).

It feels like I'm Leonardo da Vinci trying to paint a digital Mona Lisa. Ahh, but what a tragic life he lived :)