Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI've been listening to violins in songs lately, and the first thing that comes into mind is the opening sound track of Haibane Renmei, entitled Free bird. For those of you who don't know, this anime is strange but soothing. Some may get bored of it, but I guess those would be people thinks animes are all about mechas and fireballs and cuteness.

Other than that well, I have a thing for angels (see left panel decoration) ~_~

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingAnyway, I've spent the whole Sunday watching Bleach for 10 hours straight ~_~ And might I say, it was a good decision to watch it from the beginning even though I practically am updated on the manga.

Still, it contains some of the most dramatic lines I've ever heard/read in anime. Lines like:

"Unless I grip the sword, I cannot protect you.
While gripping the sword, I cannot embrace you."


Nevertheless, it can get tiring sometimes, and you just want action and no talk of words.


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI do kinda regret that I abandoned a personal project of mine to watch that anime. That is, go to Baclaran church and take pictures of the place.

It's sort of a personal deal. When I was young, mom used to bring me to that church and pray. It felt gloomy inside because of the incense and candles, and it was kinda dark. But despite that, I felt, calm.

I felt like I was in a place of solace, where I could just speak out my mind and well, you get the picture. Maybe it is a state of mind, or maybe, it's the nature of the place. Perhaps even if I had no concept of a supreme being, I'd still find myself going there.

Ah well, maybe next Sunday.