As most of you know, PEx is blocked from the office, and I can no longer go there and sow chaos and confusion amongst the gullible PExers that seem to reside there. Anyway, just writing out a thought that I'm a person who loves interacting with other people's lives.

No, not messing, not intruding, just merely passing by and give thoughts about the matter they have -- though quite limited to topics that tackle their take on life in particular. All else, like say how'd you like to make everything pink just hurts my eyes.

Thus, people who talk about their struggle, their rants, and stuff like that, intrigue me. And in a way, it affects how I deal with people in real life. It doesn't concern me dreadfully that there's a new CD of some artist you love at Tower Records, what I'd like to know is why you like it, or what moves you because of it.

People might comment how I could get cerebral about things when they read this. But for those who know me out there, I'm the sort of person who likes to goof off all the time. And be obnoxious and all that jazz.

Huh jazz. That word has a weird effect on me, but I couldn't point out what it is.