Got this picture from Marge --

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I can almost imagine the scents and sounds from Quiapo where it was taken from. Somehow, I missed the innumerable things that a kid would wonder about pointing at each things with a question "What's that"?

A world of difference from the neat, scentless and orderly existence I am living in currently. I would say my senses have been dampened by the troubles I have now -- call it the suicide of curiosity and wonder. My transition from a screwed adolescent to a young, clueless urban professional was painful to say the least. Moreso my transition from young, clueless urban professional to self-contained, dissident individual.

Yet to hold something even before all of that -- the curiousity and wonder -- is it not something worth perpetuating merely by the simple sight of something visually stimulating?

Perhaps so :}