Blah (peace Patty :} )

Seven things that scare you:
1. A more than able opponent in hand-to-hand combat
2. An army out to kill me
3. Unseen enemies :}
4. Me turning into a horrible mutant monster with hypnotic eyes
5. Losing the love of my life (well gotta find that one yet)
6. The ground disappearing
7. Darkness and silence (they have to be together)

* surprisingly, I'm not afraid of death ... yet

Seven things you like the most:
1. Games
2. Music
3. My true love (LOL)
4. Beauty
5. War
6. Anime
7. Tuna

Seven important things in your bedroom:
1. Laptop
2. Cellphone
3. uh ... my bed
4. mm ... my pillow
5. ah ... my bedsheet ... can't live without bedsheets
6. UV lamp (helps me sleep)
7. Guitar

Seven random facts about you:
1. I care less about clothes
2. I work hard, I play (games) HARDER
3. People love me :}
4. I hate people :}
5. Pretty much a lone wolf, but I love the crowd every now and then
6. I am a brooding person, yet I am the most forgiving to someone I hold special
7. I want to grow wings on my back

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Finally give mum the grandkids she wanted
2. Create my own anime/manga, famous at that
3. Reclaim the land my parents sold
4. Have my own house :}
5. Get into a business and succeed in it
6. Be a recognized IT person as well
7. Find mine true love :}

Seven things you can do:
1. Write
2. Draw
3. Play
4. Bend my thumb til it reaches my wrist
5. Chase girls
6. Intimidate people and robbers
7. Imagine the most fantastic things

Seven things you can't do:
1. Be totally good
2. Forgiveness
3. Yeah, be cruel to animals
4. Destroy an army (not yet anyway)
5. Outwit all my geek friends
6. Stop brooding
7. Grow wings

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. Pretty teeth
2. Nice lips
3. Scent
4. Has one or more of SIW (Smart, Intelligent, Wise)
5. Overall beauty (outer and innard ... I mean inside)
6. Lovely voice
7. Skin

Seven things you say the most:
1. Fucker
2. Yeah
3. What the fuck
4. Uy
5. Uhm
6. Hey
7. Hi :}

Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign):
1. Iya Villania
2. Rachel Leigh Cook
3. Jennilyn Mercado
4. Nicole Hernandez
5. Francine Prieto
6. Michelle Branch (well, uh, not anymore I think)
7. Tami Stronach (from Neverending Story)

Seven people you want to see to take this quiz:
1. Wastedgurl
2. Beachfreak
3. Mesai
4. Kryx
5. Winty-twinty
6. Issey
7. My true love (LOL)