Alrighty, something nice for me to post for a change. Behold, yours truly, spotted in a table full of strangers. Well not really, since I know one of them :}

Will the real john galt please stand up


So there I am, enjoying San Mig Light after San Mig Light. Enjoyed myself and the company of rowdy people.

Okay, maybe I was too rowdy. Here I am with one of my favorite hifier.

It must be love, baby


And here ofcourse, one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen, with me, the Beast, grinning a toothy grin.

Tale as old as time


Had a talk with some of the boys. The night just went on.

We like pr0n


Well ofcourse, I can't get enough of my favorite hifier.

Why am I with this monster again? I really don't know him


All that talk over a nice plate of cold sisig.

I'm cold. But edible.


I can't thank the gods of hifi enough for making such a great site for people like me. Cheers you wonderful people.

What the fuck are we doing again?