It's somehow not frequent enough that I appreciate people who appreciate me. One of the more constant reminders of these instances is my team leader. Often, during my work-related rants in this blog, I would mention her role as my protectress (femme form of protector?) and the one who cools me down when I burn in anger (out of some frustration with a teammate).

It warms my heart that she would mention that if I leave this company, she would so as well. And now that she's going be sent to the US, she told me that she wishes for me to be still here when she comes back. Either that or ask the higher corporate people to go with her in Minnesota (was it?).

I can't thank her enough for all that she has done for me. The least I could do is use the fridge magnets she gave me (four rectangular patches with her baby printed on top). Even though I'd love for another stint in the US, I would like to stay here.

Besides, I'm too lazy to get a replacement for my lost passport :}