Yesterday, I was at it again -- taking a leave for no reason at all (not that any of my bosses know it). It's a habit I took up just this year, and I would say it feels good in a way. It's not that I'm abusing it at all because I only get to have one vacation leave and one sick leave every month. Not to mention five emergency leaves we have in a year (used up three for no reason at all, tee hee).

I know it would affect my December, but I find the practice therapeutical. If there's work, hell yeah, I'll work. I'll even sacrifice my weekends. But if there's none, it's forgiveable is it not?

--

It's already past mid year and only a about a couple of years left. Drat. I kind of feel compelled to follow mum's request. Eegh. Argh.

What to do, what to do.

--

I think I'll feature friends' profiles here. Hehehe. You know, sort of like, this is what I think of _ _ _ _, no holds barred! :} That would be cool.

--

Here's a character I drew for my manga, Darkened Earth. His name is Druu. For those otaku out there, his hair would remind you of Vash, but let me tell you, I actually got it from a video game character in Psychic Force way before Trigun appeared. Oh well.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


--

Badabim badabum!