Skip this post if you want to read something interesting. I would only like to put a bit of realization just now.

Today, there's a funny bit of thought when I read two names right after each other on some internet page that belong to me. Both names mean something to me -- both of them are people I hold love for. One is a past that I've yearned and longed for, one is a present that I am currently yearning and longing for.

The effect is rather strange. We all know that we have to move on. But I couldn't explain why all of a sudden, this past love (sort of) no longer hold the same amount of hostility I had before I met the present (well, sort of as well), yet there's a squeeze of that calm, soothing feeling when I think about her -- no chaotic thoughts. Only an easy, lingering account of what would happen if I suddenly see her if ever I get lost in Glorietta again.

I'd probably say a casual "Hi" or a pleasant "Heyyy" despite the things that happened. Like welcoming an old friend that I owe a few hugs to (in the usual romantic way I give them anyway). What's even more noticeable is the thought that I told the present how she is in a way, similar to her.

It's as if I've committed a mild sin to have told her those words.

If I meet her again, which I sincerely hope so, I'd like to tell her everything I wanted to say but haven't. Even if it all fit in the words, "Hey, I'm glad to see you and I hope everything is ok with you."

So this goes out to you, wherever you are -- I hope everything is ok with you, please ... take care. :}