... she acts like summer
And walks like rain
Reminds me there's time to change ...


It was almost a whirl, I was dazed. There you were, and here I was. I wanna go somewhere, but you don't wanna go anywhere

Since the return from her stay on the moon
She listens like spring and she talks like june ...


I'd like to believe ... what I want to believe. Most especially those things easy to believe. Don't we all?

Tell me, did you sail across the sun?
Did you make it to the milky way to see all the lights faded
And that heaven is overrated


There's so much in the sky I wanted to see. But I sometimes forget there's the earth where I've always wanted to be.

Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star?
One without a permanent scar and did you miss me
While you were looking for yourself out there


I can't burn up and spend what little chance I have at all of this. Whatever this is.

Tell me, did the wind sweep you off your feet?
Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day?
And right back to the milky way?


So I go, I go with only myself again. I leave behind a smile that I reserved for you.

Tell me, did Venus blow your mind?
Was it everything you wanted to find?
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there?


There's a constellation over the horizon right there. I think my name is written with it. I'd like to go there. Yours is here.