Yeah, my head is still in a continual maelstrom.

I need a way to calm myself. MMmmmHmmm. I need to because Alexander needs the attention. Yeap, just bought my first digital SLR, which is an Olympus EVOLT E-510. It needs a lot of taming before I could master all of its features, besides the fact that my photography skills leaves much to be desired.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Meet Alexander, Ashley's younger (bigger) brother. I'm proud of him :}


I've decided to be different from the rest of my friends who're either Nikon or Canon people. Yeah it's much more expensive. Then again, it is a 2007 model, and has lots of features I wanted except one: A movable LCD panel display which E-330 has. But I'm sure I'll manage. It's one with good reviews besides Nikon D40/x and Canon 400D Xti.

I would've gotten the Canon, but seeing it has a CF memory slot instead of SD, I then was supposed to go for Nikon. But seeing EVOLT is more up to date, and besides me having glasses which makes it difficult for me to use view finders, I went for it -_- It comes with 2 lenses at least, and a bag ^_^

Hmm. Thinking about it makes me happy now.