The essence of karma is, there's no such thing as injustice. What you did now, will eventually come back to you.

However, my system hates the concept for some reason, thus, I do not advocate its belief. Things happen because they happen. Sometimes bad things happen to good people, and sometimes bad people get the breaks. And what's worse than that are people that observe these say life is unjust. I say, life is just is. It has no concept of justice, the only thing it knows is to move along.

And related to that, I've also discarded the idea that things happen for a reason. I'm not including the cause-and-effect scenario ofcourse, but I'm referring to the belief that events in life are there because it has an unforseen purpose.

I sound a bit cynical, don't I?

My most natural reply is because us humans are the only creatures that attach these notions to such things. And they do it because it helps ease anxieties. People call it fate only after it has happened. People call it destiny only because we so strongly believe that what we want to happen will happen anyway. Sort of like, you cannot lose something that is meant for you.

And for some reason, all of these anxiety-reducing statements are being rejected by my system. Maybe I'm wired like this, or maybe it's just a mood.

I wish I could be more eloquent about all these ideas. Because I'd like to spew them out and then re-read it. See what's ticking in my head.