Passed by favorite site today, haha, felt nostalgic about my old chatting days. But no, won't go back there XD

~~~

*** Now talking in #funadultchat
<Megumi> i am ready to receive my fun

~~~

*** Martin has joined #Lostones
<Martin> word
<roy> indeed
<roy> but the question is
<roy> WHICH word?
<roy> her word?
<roy> My word?
<roy> HIS WORD?
<roy> it all depends...
<roy> on whose word.
*** Martin has quit IRC

~~~

<boozie> during my nap i farted underneath the blanket and i almost killld myself

~~~

and so far, this is the funnies in its own politically inclined way
:

<@Headlor> when i live somewhre less gay
<@Headlor> im getting a cat
<@Headlor> and calling it "Hitler Stalin Mao"
<@Headlor> or just stalin
<@Headlor> "whats your cat called?"
<@Headlor> "stalin."
<@Headlor> "."
<@Headlor> ill write on its littertray "human rights"
<@Headlor> and on its bowl "flesh of the capitalist pig dogs"

~~~

<|Spanky|> peeing your pants it like happiness
<|Spanky|> everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth

~~~

<Dilbert> my dad owns a company "Incestors inc."
<Dilbert> investors*
<Dilbert> i meant

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting