I've read somewhere that the three ironies in life are ...

Meeting the right person at the wrong time
Meeting the wrong person at the right time and ...

Knowing the person is the right one right after they walk out of your life


Okay, wala lang, gusto ko lang sabihin kase ang galing e, hehe.

But anyway, I found out that the best decisions I make in my life are those done out of spontaneity, i.e. without even thinking things out.

Truth be told, I used to make meticulous considerations before taking a leap. Like making all the calculations before launching a space rocket. However, experience has taught me that being spontaneous fits me better. Why? Because even if I made the wrong decision, I know I can just stand up. And I know that I can always do it again.

Just a few wandering thoughts.