To you my dear beloved brother,

You can no longer depend on me. Stand up on your two feet you stupid man. I have given so much already to our family that I left none for me, most of them going to you.

I am calling the shots now. I have my own life to live.

Yours truly,
Your beloved Elder Brother

~~~

To You,

Don't mind a fool like me. You just be happy. I'm absolutely sure it's now on your way.

Don't worry, I won't bother you anymore nor see what's up with you in your realm. This is for my sake.

Always,
Nephilim

~~~

To Me,

Take it like a man, stupid. Now that your mind is no longer splintered, put your fists down and go back to the benches. Enjoy Bora. You deserve it even after a losing fight.

You have more fights to conquer boy. Remember that I'll always be by your side. You don't need anyone else.

Regards,
Me