Understand the things I say
Don’t turn away from me
Cause I spent half my life out there
You wouldn’t disagree
D’you see me, d’you see
Do you like me, do you like me standing there
D’you notice, d’you know
Do you see me, do you see me
Does anyone care?

- The Cranberries, Ode to my Family

Looks like the cherubim had about enough of family matters and finally had to put it in words the same way I did back in the December. I'd like to do something for her if I could. The only thing I could muster so far are just that as well -- words. A part of me just wants to do the best I can to cheer her up. But the other part is telling me that it's her fight.

It's a difficult thing when the people who brought you up are the same ones bringing you down now. Sometimes the only thing that can keep you going in these times are people who tell you "To be strong" or "You can do this!". I wished there were people who can tell me that everytime I am at my weakest (as usual, it's just me, myself, and I to keep me company -- good enough hee hee). So right now, unless I can think of something useful, this is the only thing I can do for the cherubim -- tell her to be strong. And that a nephilim like me is always on the ready to listen to what she has to say. I would even try not to burden her mind with the selfish things I want to say myself :(

You did not find me, you did not find
Does anyone care?