Yesterday, I went to a Christmas gift giving arranged by the good people of hifi. It somehow refreshes my mind at how unimportant my troubles were by simply looking at how kids just run around and be unmindful of us 'adults' who's fretting at each detail of the event.

I somehow got reminded of what is like to be just happy. How? Simple. Just be. Just one strong, simple, no-buts, unconditional, conviction-filled statement. I guess when people grow old, they put a lot of bread coating on what really is important that they lose sight of what they need to do to get it.

There's one other thing that's been bugging me that day. I have a lot of godkids back home. But it's just now that when Mags held a baby (well, every female likes holding babies), that there's some sort of paternal instinct running through my head. I'm too egoistic to really admit it (and would probably not show it) but I do get that weird, unnerving feeling.

And one last thought ...

... And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you


Geez, she really is getting prettier everytime I see her. Just being beside her makes me happy. I am not sure if it was a good thing my hands were numb when I moved her aside when she was blocking the tv.

What day is it?
And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive