My head is in a bit of a see-saw the past weeks. Sometimes I wish my earphones are permanently stuck to my ear drums because the thoughts in my mind are getting pretty loud and is on a continuous replay. As usual, I diagnosed my condition in a professional manner and prescribed my own cure. I put all the solutions to a desktop note and put in front of me where I can always see it.

Reading it will remind me how I can get off of it (I forget easily). I'm giving myself at least another week to stabilize my synapses -- get things reprioritized and in perspective. Rethink what is and what is not important. And not forget, to be kind to myself. I mean if I lose me, then I won't enjoy stuff anymore.

Sigh. I wonder if I'm the only one like this in the family?

I have an interesting play on the words heart, soul, and mind. This was again related to that monologue post I had. Sounds really lame and straight out from some inspirational book, but it's too good to pass up because I'm a sucker for these anyway.

When my heart speaks through my mind, I become an adviser
When my mind speaks through my soul, I become a story teller
When my soul speaks through my heart, I become a friend
When my heart speaks through my soul, I become a romantic
When my mind speaks through my heart, I become a poet
When my soul speaks through my mind, I become a philosopher

*plays You and Me by Lifehouse*