Taken from wikipedia:

~~~

Common characteristics of people with antisocial personality disorder include:

* Persistent lying or stealing (me: not so much)
* Recurring difficulties with the law (me: uhuh)
* Tendency to violate the rights and boundaries of others (property, physical, sexual, emotional, legal) (me: yeah, I'm charming that way)
* Substance abuse (me: well, I abuse drinking water or any liquid if it's right in front of me)
* Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights (me: I've outgrown this one)
* A persistent agitated or depressed feeling (dysphoria) (me: ahh, now we're talking. Case in point, this BLOG)
* Inability to tolerate boredom (me: yeah!!!!)
* Disregard for the safety of self or others (me: oh yeah!!!!)
* A childhood diagnosis of conduct disorders - this is not a symptom but "a history of" (me: I've all sorts of disorders. If you knew what I was thinking you'd run for your life)
* Lack of remorse, related to hurting others (me: check!)
* Superficial charm (me: I'm as charming as a nut sac, so it's a no here)
* Impulsiveness (me: yes, yes, very)
* A sense of extreme entitlement (me: I don't get)
* Inability to make or keep friends (me: inability to keep friends, yeah. I make friends only if I can use them. Sorry guys)
* Recklessness, impulsivity (me: check and check)
* People with a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder often experience difficulties with authority figures. (me: that's why I don't come back home)

~~~

I'm a real piece of work. Fortunately, that's only describing my antisocial side. The reverse coin sounds boring, so I decided to put the darker one here XD