Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketIn a terrible twist of fate, I turned from a catatonic non-morning person into a morning, mourning person.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. My body clock adjusted backward so much that I'VE BEEN FREAKING WAKING UP AT 3:00AM !

How crazy is that? When before, I sleep at that time (after watching tons of anime/tv shows). I took advantage of it, and tried going to the gym, 6AM sharp.

It's cool. Except the fact that most people who come in at that time are old people :o

Not that I'm saying it's boring, I'm just saying there's nothing interesting to see :D

Being a morning person has its disadvantages though. Some good stuff only occur during late nights. Like happenings and stuff. While everyone else is starting to have fun, I on the otherhand, is thinking about bed time.

Like a square.