Yesterday I had a craving for Pasta Arrabiatta.

It's a tomato-based pasta, no meat. Just plain tomato sauce goodness. So far, the only place good enough for me is from Piadina.

I've tried the ones in Spaghetti Factory and Old Spaghetti House, but somehow Piadian catches the simplicity and delight of it.

And nothing, nothing can ever make my mouth water than a really good plate of Pasta Arrabiatta.

I love pastas in general though. Except the carbonara sauces. I think they should be made illegal >_<

~~~

Gahh,

I miss my best friend. WHEREVER YOU ARE YOU FLAMING IDIOT, CHAT WITH ME IN YM.

I have so much to tell ya :<

~~~

Alright, I've reached a saturation point. I must get away. I'm sooo looking forward to that Bohol adventure next week.

Yiiipppeeeeeee

THIS IS SO GOING TO BE COOL

Four days and three nights of unadulterated fun, sun, and bum!

~~~

I have this red book ...

I use it as a mouse pad sometimes.

Long ago I wanted to burn it, so I wouldn't have to remember anything anymore.

But I couldn't.

Through the years, it has become a part of me.

It's just there.

I don't want to open it.

I don't want to read what's inside.

It's basically a compilation of poems.

Some are made about me.

Reading them is painful.

I feel like Kenshin Himura, seeking atonement.

And this red book is my reverse-edged sword, a reminder of my sins.

And I will carry this until I've truly, truly learned ...

How it is ...

How it all is ...

~ listening to Sophia ~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~~~

In other news, hot from the Google tab: I'm the first hit for the lyrics of Mr. Brightside!

GOOGLE HIT FOR MR. BRIGHTSIDE

Look at it while it's hot :D