My first week at work went by in a daze, and I could say, the changes I needed are in there. Never mind what those are, I'll just have to live through with them. Context? Well, some of my really bad habits has to go away T_T

Slacking off for one. I'm no longer left alone by myself so less chances of me abusing anything. We have kick-ass workstations though, dual core processors, LCD screens, DVD-RAMs, 2 Gigs of mem. Coolness! I could run 3D animation on my box. Unfortunately, I'll be using it more on running Tomcat and some other obscure application server. Not to mention the memory hog that is the JVM.

~~~

Chugging alcohol might help me gain weight, buuut I'm not sure I like the way it bloats people's bodies. Oh well, flavinoids are good anyway.

(in my fridge there is milk, me is drinking it)

~~~

Hmm, I'm neglecting my friendster account (well, not that I'm giving any attention to it anyway). I don't have loose ends but there are people who are looking for me and ... I don't want them to find me XD Heck, even my mom is wondering if I've finally fused to the walls of my room.

~~~

Aaand ... I feel like drawing again.