I don't know if this is from my fellow poet (he is more in the department of anarchy, while I, in passivity)

--


I am caught in endless strife,
Endless ferment, endless dream;
I cannot conform to Life,
Will not travel with the stream.

full of passion and desiring
life in fervor, blissful living,
flight of moments with wishful thinking
of foolish lost and pain in parting

with all those things i strive to win
all the blessings this life impart
grasp all knowledge deep within
joys and sorrows, soul and heart

I am caught in endless cycles
endless torment, endless bliss
can i tell you how much you mean to me?
Only to sacrifice the heart at peace

Now as it rolls from day to day
from the nothing to the all
from the twilight to the starlight
endless rise and endless fall

take the chance to risk it all
earn your winnings, live your lost
gone in silence dismal sway
never submit but never tall.

- bliss in cycles
07-22-2003