I'd be in the city, where cars zoom relentlessly, and where you have to grow nerves of steel to deal with the morning routines. I'd get to happily tickle the dogs, a pitbull or a short legged breed, when I get home from office. Occassionally walking all over the house with my socks still on.

Plants are the theme of my home, though not so many if I don't want to suffer brain damage when they reverse photosynthesis at night :) There'll be books about on the shelf, more than half I have never read but nice to look at because I chose them for their cover or the intriguing title they have. I'd go oohs and aahs at the food my wife is cooking, and eat them regardless if they taste good or not. I'll go for seconds even!

And when it is time for a boys night out, I'll be the noisiest one inside the car insulting everybody else to the core until they plan to maul me and throw me off a bridge (maybe not). I'll have a hobby or two and show everybody what I have done, including my neighbors whom I always annoy.

Yeah, it'll be a fast life. Exciting and shit-inducing all the time.

Yet, in the calm moment of the day, I'd go about wondering.

Whatever life I'll be given, I'll enjoy. I'd be one of those who are fighting to live instead of those getting tired with their lives.