One of those days -_- I think I'll make a special entry for things like these. Y'know? Just write whatever comes out of my mind.

To start, let's talk about me! Me! Me! Me AND Meeeh! (Myself and I included). I think I've gained weight since my tummy is more bulgy than usual (thought not bulgy enough to warrant a gut category) and I have not exercised in months.

My rubber shoes are missing, and I'm hesitant to buy a new one. Because I really love those shoes.

I want to play World of Warcraft. For now I'll be content with Diablo 2 -_-

I'm a bit happy today because someone special to me texted me last night :*) tee hee

Though I was hoping I could get some action this month, if you know what I mean :D

Anyway, that removed off some of the gloominess that has reared again recently. But it wouldn't last long. I must do something else.

And right now, a fanatic (though in some other respect) officemate of mine just let me copy a few AVIs of Samurai Champloo.

Which means time to go :D