That is how I will be describing the days of this year's December. Why? Work load will be given January -_-

Looks like I have to liven things up myself here. Well there are events. Going to Enchanted Kingdom (bleh) this saturday. Thursday, there'll be the office batch get together in Podium and off to somewhere I guess, but they always bore me since I stick with them by virtue of history and not of endearment.

I'm thinking of picking up a few dates, if lucky. But the thought bores me as well. I mean, it's the same old routine. Somehow the fun of possibly meeting a very interesting person don't get to me anymore. Then again, I have nothing else better to do.

I just let off a chance for an animation course (my dream) in Mapua partly because I tend to attend stuff like this only if I can have someone I know to take it with me and partly because of my trip to Ilocos Sur.

The only alternative now is to take classic guitar courses. I have to fix my guitar tonight though. I just bought some wood glue.