Thanks to all who greeted me ^_^ I am loved and humbled.

My ex mailed me as well about my birthday, and that's the reason why I am making this post. It's an ambivalent feeling, being greeted by an ex. I have never seen her since the day we broke up in front of the Manila Cathedral. It was a dramatic scene, me calling out her name while she walked away -- leaves were falling down from the trees -- it was dusk and faint music can be heard from the cathedral.

Maybe I should write a poem about it sometime ^_^

But anyway, we still keep in touch in some way. It's kind of puzzling to understand why people should at most, not keep up with an ex. I mean, it's the walking, talking legacy of a love that has failed is it not? No matter what form of sugar-coating people will say that it was never meant to be or whatever, it just gives you that itsy-bitsy uneasy feeling at the pits of your stomach.

Still, her intentions were sincere. I know, because she's someone I used to love.