Today I came to the office early, around 8:16 am. Since I have not brought the book I was reading last night with me (The Crucible, a Forgotten Realms line about Cyric the Mad, if any of you geeks know who he is), I happen to open my office e-mail account which I have left unkempt for more than a year.

Up the inbox, dated July 7, 2002, was an e-mail from Joanna.

Who is she?

Straight to the point, she's one of those few who left me star struck, not just because she was a woman of incalculable talent and strength of mind, but because this woman of incalculable talent and strength of mind stooped down and told me she doesn't want to forget my face.

I could still remember that day before she left abroad. It was only a brief moment that we had her in our project. But in that small amount of time, we had ... at least I could surmise ... that we had a mutual admiration.

What makes it all the more special is that, it is very rare that I place my admiration on anyone.

How I wish there's more like her out there. But such is the impossibility of a request. Which makes it sad and exciting at the same time.

There could be one or two. Maybe.