I was watching 'My Brilliant Brain' on National Geographic a moment ago. Might I say, it has been long since I got fascinated with anything.

I mean besides watching how rhinos shag in NG.

See, I'm trying to retrace what happened in my childhood up until to the point I turned into an emo-monster. Somewhere along the way, one aspect of my learning process tapered off of which the other began to emerge.

Pretty fascinating. It's like I have this whole black board of my mind filled with scribbles and histories, then relating and comparing it with the NG episode. A lot of things were brought to light. Most especially how learning starts way early.

Some things are still fuzzy however. Since I couldn't explain why I have a short attention span. Making my blog posts read like a hodge-podge of thoughts.

Later.