The Kamael are a fictional race of beings in the MMORPG Lineage 2. One of the most popular ones out there, ofcourse it's Korean made. I haven't played it personally, but I will soon! So they now have Humans, Elves, Dark Elves, Orcs, Dwarves, and the Kamael.

Photobucket


Anyway, I couldn't believe someone would think about a race that represents my psyche :o Yeap, I have a fantastical thing for eudemons (angels), but couldn't quite feel having an affinity to them because they're 'purely good'.

The Kamael have only one (non-aero-functional) wing and when they reach a certain level, can develop a full set. Don't that sound like a fantastical being of my vein? Heck, my blog subtitle says it all. And it's there years before the Kamael was ever brougth to light.

Yeap. I'm a Kamael when I get into Lineage 2. Let's role play baby.

In other news, I've been watching animes I got off of somewhere, namely Trigun (which is a popular title in itself) and Ergo Proxy.

Ergo Proxy. Now what intrigued me about that one is that the protagonist looks like it's modeled after Amy Lee of Evanescence. Almost as gothy. Haven't finished it yet, but I will this weekend.

Photobucket
Yay. Something to do besides playing RAN Online. My int archer there is level 147 btw ;) She's pretty cool. But I haven't leveled her up for a week. Going to level 157 is hard work :/