FOODOLOGY

Q: What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. No particular dressing. I eat them untarnished. I'm a goat!

Q: What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Burger King. Sila lang kase may apple juice

Q: What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Italianni's <3

Q: On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 10? Nyehehe, whatever the coins add up to

Q: What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of it?
A: Tortang talong!

Q: What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Mushrooms

Q: What do you like to put on your toast?
A. Butter

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I usually am adventurous with convenience store drinks ... here's a coffee drink that has a funky package. Upper right is the humble tortang talong which nourished me (placebo!) through my college years. Lower right is one of the most expensive single dish I've ordered in Lemon Grass -- Marinated prawn and grilled pork. Doesn't feel worth it though.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You should all try Vietnamese dishes every now and then. This one is Pho`Hoa located in Mega B Basement. My lunch buddy almost always come here once a week. And I almost always order Pho Bo Koh.


~~~

TECHNOLOGY

Q: What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. A picture I took on our company Batangas outing. It's a serene, night time view *dreams*

Q: How many televisions are in your house?
A. One.

~~~

BIOLOGY

Q: Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. left-handed.

Q: Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Lymph glands (nodes?)

Q: What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. A 200 lb dude I murdered last ni ... I mean, weights. 20kg each :D

Q: Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Knocked? After my escape from the mental hospital they had to shoot me with tranquilizer darts.

~~~

BULLCRAPOLOGY

Q: If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. I'd like to. Helps to plan stuff. Like plant trees or solve world hunger before kicking the bucket.

Q: If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. Hmm. I'm using the name I want. But it's not official ;)

Q: What color do you think looks best on you?
A: Dark blue.

Q: Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. Yung paper sa ilalim ng siopao

Q: Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. Yeah. I almost died myself.

Q: Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Yeah. I almost killed him too :D

~~~

DAREOLOGY

Q: Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Huh, yeah baby

Q: Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000
A. Hmm. I have no use for little fingers ...

Q: Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. That's not enough.

Q: Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. Fuck yes. Nyahahaha.

Q: Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. Uhm. I don't like abusing my digestive system.

Q: Would you, without fear of punishment, take a humans life for $1,000,000?
A. I kill for free once you can bring out my homicidal persona.

~~~

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A. Condo keys and change

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. Whuzzat?

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A. There's a small furry pad on the floor. Not sure what it is.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. Why the hell would you sit?

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A. One. May takong pa :D

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. None so far.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. I'm living the good life baby!

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8?
A. It's usually the one I care for the most at the moment ...

~~~

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A. Friends ... I guess that would be Nadja

Q: Last person who called you?
A. Marge!

Q: Person you hugged?
A. Marge!

Q: Person you kissed?
A. Gigi!

~~~

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A. 25

Q: Season?
A: Autumn. Kahit wala nito sa pinas

~~~

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A. Yeah. I'm embarrassed to see her though.

Q: Mood?
A. Shaken ... been having those gloomy dreams still ...

Q: Listening to?
A: A Promise I Make by Dakota Moon

Q: Watching?
A. My computer monitor

Q: Worrying about?
A. Not much. Hope the bowling would go fine tomorrow.

~~~

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A. Bathroom

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A. I want to surf! With a real surfboard on a real ocean wave!

Q: What’s the last movie you saw?
A. The Bourne Ultimatum

Q: Do you smile often?
A. Not much lately.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A. Think so. But I have a suplado aura.

~~~

TAGOLOGY

Q. Tag five people and explain why you're tagging 'em.
A: THE MISERY ENDS HERE :D

I love you all though :)