I think it's best if people validate what they feel as early as possible. This way, you know you could address it and take the best course of action in efficient time. Enough of getting the 'feel' of it. Just go ask and have your answer. If it happens naturally, then good for you.

I, for one, couldn't quite get the hang of it. Sometimes I come up in front and say what's on my mind, other times, I sit and observe ... and wait.

Right now, I feel weakened and my eyes hurt. I don't want and would never want to irritate people, that's the last thing I want to do. I guess that's just the consequence of having to say what's on your mind. You can't expect people to get you all the time even if you have the best of intentions. The thing is, that shouldn't stop me from being true to myself. Because if I lose that trait, nobody else would believe me and have confidence in what I say.

It's just the problem with words you know? Sometimes it's the thing that blocks the way ... instead of the thing that helps to understand.

And where was my sense of humor? I think it got washed away by the rain today :(

Though my views may be wrong
They may even be perverted
She will hear me out
And won't easily be converted
To my way of thinking
In fact she'll often disagree
But at the end of it all
She will understand me ...