Just a few more mediocre things I see, romanticizing them and making them significant.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is an overpass in Ortigas. It's well lighted and has escalators. What makes it significant? It's the only one that plays music through a speaker in the ceiling


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The individual is everything, everything is the individual: this bug in Sagada is called a salaguinto, perhaps a subspecies of the salagubang only it has a lustrous, irridiscent carapace -- spectacular to look at for pseudo-entomologists like me


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I took this picture for one sole reason -- it reminded me of a time when I was at my most depressed state, and I was staring blankly like a zombie at all the passing buses and structures, the song My Immortal running constantly in my head


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The ceiling fan in my home in Cavite. It's supposed to be functional still, but the pull switch got torn off and now we couldn't get the darn thing work. So I guess it's now a place for spiders doing there Tarzan practice


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My workplace. Unlike all other techies, I'm the only who is NOT reading work-related material. And in my drawer, I have a nasty, nasty book about economic philosphers. Funny still, all of it bores me >_< I must have a taste for intellectual suicide