Lately, I've been having cravings for beef salpicao. And I've been getting them at Binalot, located just along the stretch of Boni. I walk there right from the MRT station.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sometimes my mouth water just by thinking about this


Tender beef. Mildly but delectably sweet. Garnished with mushrooms. T_T

~~~

Most of us take for granted the beauty just around your home. We often go to other places just so we can witness a spectacular sunrise or that tear-inducing sunset.

I, on the other hand, need not go anywhere far. I can see one right outside the window.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Amidst the silhoutte of my neighbor's roofs, the sun rises in the east :)


Ofcourse, with the rising of the sun, I thought of playing my guitar. It is sort of a spiritual thing for me. When everything is quiet, and the only sound is the strumming of the strings and my voice [albeit throaty].

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My guitar on the porch. Along with my roommates' towels and the clothes lines. Romantic urban setting eh?


Right then and there, I didn't know looking at things upon the misty ray of dawn gives things a gentle color outside.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I haven't really noticed that we have coconut trees growing around


Oh, but at night, when only the fluorescence of artifical lights are alive, the place I call home surprised me when I took its picture ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The condo where I stay. It never is much, but I loved the simplicity of it all. Been here for more than 3 years. That's a computer rental shop at the foreground. Quite convenient since our room is just upstairs :)